Tuesday, February 3, 2009

McKay

On January 8th
over a year ago McKay had several hip surgery's. During the first surgery they did both the right and left hips. Later finding out the Left one didn't take- we had to do it again. The plan was to remove the hardware earlier but because I had little Ty and McKay got sick two different times the surgery was planned.... we had to wait until now.

He has recovered really good. He'll have a good day and then the next might be not so good. He just got back from school today(early out) and seems very comfortable. I need to go get him out of his wheelchair and lay him in his bed. He is just sitting here pulling all sorts of faces. Sometimes I really wonder what they all mean. The little boy also needs a haircut. I could go take him in somewhere- but then that would be a lot of work..... Maybe john and I can just do it here later tonight. But then that's quite the process too! it's cheaper.... so that's what we'll do.

He's my big baby
I love how McKay gives me some relaxing down time


2 comments:

laurie said...

what a trooper, such a sweet looking boy...long hair and all! i bet you could give a better haircut anyway! i am always amazed at what you have on your plate and how joyfully you do it. you inspire me. thanks.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I second that... You are an AMAZING woman who seems to always have a smile on her face and never looks back, but forward with a sure eye on what you want to accomplish. I am so glad to know you and have you as a friend and an example in my life. Thanks for keeping life positive:-)