Thursday, February 5, 2009

A great Quote

My friend sent me a baby announcement and inside it was this little quote.

"the child must know
that he is a miracle,
that since the beginning of the world
there hasn't been,
and until the end of the world
there will not be,
another child like him."

I think this is so true. and it's directed to all the children. They are so individual- so unique in their own way. and all are so special. I am grateful for the 4 children that I have been given. And I'm grateful for what they all teach me.

3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

It's so true tauna- all kids are miracles in their own way b/c they are all unique. I'm glad you liked the quote. I looked at your post below and your picture of Mckay on your lap is so touching. You are AMAZING Tauna- angels must attend you lots b/c you have so much responisibility and do so much for your little Mckay. Wow. Love ya girl!

MiandMiksmom said...

oh, I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Brother and Sister Roe, this is Heidi(Pugmire)Jensen (Bro. Roe Seminary in BL)you probably don't remember me but I just wanted to write and tell you how amazing I think you both are!!! You are so strong and have such a spirit about your little family. I've always looked up to you both and was so excited to find your blog and to see you're happy and doing well!!! Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you all the best.lol
Heidi