Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Garage Sale!

All right here it goes... The next Fund raiser is coming in two Saturdays. Two friends from the ward Kelly Pearce and Becca Parkinson are putting together a garage sale. It will be located close to our home, at Becca's who actually lives in the neighborhood right behind us. They announced it in Relief Society last week- and they are putting it in 3 newspapers... so it's starting to get around, but we thought that if everyone could help by spreading the word that would be awesome. So start telling anyone you think would be interested and all your friends and family!

Date: August 16, 2008
Time: 8:00-12:00
Location: 1342 N. 60 W. Layton

If you have any items that you would want to donate to the garage sale you can drop them off at her house anytime between now and then. If you have larger items that you need help getting transported let us know and they will arrange something with you. So good luck, and have fun cleaning out your homes and garages! IT'S CLEAN UP TIME!!!

If you have any questions fill free to call anyone of us: Kelly- 529-1308 Becca- 544-5552 Tauna- 498-7216

We can't do everything for everyone everywhere, but we can do something for someone somewhere :)

3 comments:

Mosers said...

Hi, you may not know me, but I'm sure I've met you at some time...I can't place where I have met your husband and want to ask if he was a seminary teacher in preston idaho in 2000? Anyway...I got your link from Kami Womack's blog...I know I know you from somewhere. Our little boy was born with bi-lat hearing loss and has an autism spectrum disorder...it's amazing the blessings that come from these little spirits. I was just wondering if it would be ok to post your "miracles for MaKay" or the fundraisers to my blog... it is private... here is my e-mail heidibugg@hotmail.com feel free to let me know...I'll send you an invite to see who we are... I married a "moser" from Preston. It's A Small world! But I can't put my finger on exactly where I have met you two.

AJ Gorham said...

Tauna...You face your life with so much grace, beauty and courage. If I had only an ounce of your spirit I could do and be so much more! I just wanted to tell you that. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Amber

AJ Gorham said...

PS...I wish we could have helped but today is a little too late! Let me know of any other future fundraisers and I will do what I can to help!!!